Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Don't Want To Wake Up, Knowing I Don't Have A Future

Let's see.

I saw Buraka Som Sistema, I saw Tim Fite, I saw Daedelus, and I saw Todd Terje.

Laneway festival is a disaster, and Melbourne needs a real city festival. People putting it on were really dumb and decided to put Girl Talk on the 2nd smallest stage and caused a riot. Gooooooood job dickheads.

Work is going really well and they might sponsor me for a Visa. Here we go...

Anyways, that's all I really have to update on. Oh and my list of pet peeves, which I have found out mostly happen in the bathroom. Let's start this.
#1 - WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T DRY THEIR FEET BEFORE LEAVING THE SHOWER. I don't know how many times I have walked into the bathroom and the entire floor is wet because someone just hopped out and thought they would mop the floor with their feet. Leave that to japanese babies.
#2 - HANG UP YOUR TOWEL. I used to flip my lid at Stacey for this. It's so easy to just hang it up and when you leave it in a damp pile in the floor, well that does whole lotta good for no one. The good news is that Stacey changed this habit when she lived with me, so luckily there is hope for the rest of you.
#3 - CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WITH THE TOOTHBRUSH. Really. Try it sometime, you CAN still move the thing across your teeth, promise. Why do I hate it so much? Because there is toothpaste all over every surface near the sink, and on the mirror, and all because you sit there with your mouth hangin' open so you can manuever and get all the angles right. Stop it.

Okay that was probably really boring to read, but I thought it was weird that all those things happen in the bathroom and all of them make me angry angry angrrrry.

Song of the week? The Shout Out Louds - Impossible (Possible Remake by Studio).

No comments: