Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Could Fill Up A Lake With All The Things I Didn't Say

Okay the mission of the blog obviously didn't work while my father was in town. Short sweet often posts will be the norm now though, promise.

This one will have some pictures and that's about it.

I got a promotion. I am now the associate editor of http://www.threethousand.com.au
Now I work 2 days a week instead of 1. How neat.

The weather was shit while dad was here, but I still went to Meredith (I think there are pictures on Joan's blog...click it over there on the right) and had a good time. Final Fantasy was great, the Mountain Goats played with an acoustic guitar instead of all electric like in Denver, and they played 'The Best Ever Death Metal Band In Denton' which is a great song I never thought I'd hear live. There was a couple other great things about Meredith, and you can see my tops and bottoms here.

Dad and I ate well, he got sick, but not before we did a few things that were really great. We shopped a lot, so merry christmas! It's like 75 or so here in Australia. Hot christmas is going to be totally random.

The radio show is going well, the program director gave us a whole lot of really harsh criticism. Whatever. If he doesn't like it he can kick us off. (that's not to say we won't try to fix some stuff and go along with it)

The work Christmas party was good, no DJ set for me. But whatever! We all got just a LITTLE bit out of hand, but it was great.

Happy late Channukah to all you jewish friends. We know you killed Christ but that's totally fine if you don't believe in religion anyway! Keep it up.

Merry Christmas to everyone, here are some pictures.


Emily (one of my housemates) is leaving and it was her going away party yesterday. So we sat in the garden, manufactured a shady couch area, and had an incredible day of drinking in the 80 degree weather that my father had just missed out on. In fact, this is where I am typing this entry from, because it's another great day, and drinking a beer out here is almost perfect.



These are all pictures from the Great Ocean Road. It's a coastal highway that goes along the most breathtaking edge of Australia. From top: The 12 Apostles (only some in this picture), Me being a douche on the phone, Me hanging out on a beach.


These two are for the people who ever ask me about my neice and nephew. They rule. Anders up top and Cecily down with the fish. Cuties.


These last two are for people who always ask me about Lake Powell and my father's houseboat. They are sorta blurry, but who cares.

That's that.

No comments: