Thursday, May 14, 2009

Note to invading aliens, avoid this town, like this town avoided us

So Right Angle gave me an employment contract like the day after my last post. I'm still not too fussed over it. I counteroffered, and they will get back to me soon I'm sure. Then I will have a better idea of what I'm doing with my life...but right now this is what is on the table.

Start website for self promotion.
I'm trying to get together some portfolio so I can start pitching for freelance work in the States. But I need to have it somewhere they can access it, so a website seems prudent. I need a logo, so if any of your graphic designers want to make me a quick logo for the price of a couple of beers, let's do it.

Be in Colorado, Missouri, Utah/Arizona, Illinois, and NY this summer.
Yes yes yes. 6 states. Colorado and Missouri in June, Chicago at the start of July, Utah/Arizona middle July, and NYC till August. I'm really excited for home. Really. And to see lovely faces.

See you then.
Facepaint party.

Jmarms sent me popcorn and customs didn't eat it themselves.

No comments: